Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...Weekend!




WOW! Harry's Valentine's Day is lating for three days....still going!

Friday...we started with the Valentine's Party at baby school. It was a great time. I always thought I was a picky parent who bitched all the time but I realized at this party that I was easy! Anyway, that is another story!

Harry had a blast! He ate a cupcake, cookies, drank fruit punch and played with his friends...not really he sat by my side and his friend brought us books for me to read to them.

After the Party, Harry and I met one of his friends at LaFortune Park. They played and burned some of the sugar energy from the school party.




















Then we were off to dinner, where did we go you ask? Chuck E Cheese! yes it is still open! This was a first visit to the child heaven pissa place. Sophia and her mother joined us and we had a very exciting and active evening.

Chuck E. himself was at the resturant. I was really surprised to see that Harry wanted nothing to do with the Mouse. he loved the plastic one that stayed on the stage and sang songs but as soon the Mouse cam out and walked around Harry RAN! I have never seen him move so FAST!


No comments: