Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend of October 18 & 19






Well I have been lacking on my postings. There aren't many people who know abouat his blog so it hasn't been a huge concern of mine. October is always a very busy month and I have been exhausted every night....Sorry to those who do read my postings! I apologize ahead of time as wellas for any lose of thought I have, I am trying to keep Harry in bed and write at the same time.


Well, last weekend we went to the circus with our friends (Jennifer, Jason, & Payton). It was amazing! We were on the front row at our wondrful new arena in Tulsa. It is a beautiful piece of architecture! We were so close that Harry could not see over the wall from his seat so he had to stand in the seat the entire time. All the clowns danced and sang right in front of us. The Ringmaster actually came up and spoke to Harry three times during the show. Harry really enjoyed it! The show was a little long though, it started at 11 am and we were wlaking out of the arena at 1:15, there was a 20 minute intermission. I don't think the schedulers had kids that took naps. After the intermission, we got to see the elephants, tigers, horses, and even dogs do tricks. I personally could have done with out the horses and dogs and cut 30 mintues off the length of the show. Unfortunately, our friends had to leave the show before the animal acts. however, we all agreed that the 7 dirt bikes in a small metal sphere was the best part.


Sunday, Harry and Butch helped each other decorate the front yard into a scarey graveyard for Halloween. It is amazing because I remember last year Harry could barely walk but he helped daddy decorate...it is becoming a tradition. This year he spent most of the time telling daddy where he thought the tombstones should go and wanting to help hammer them into the ground. I looked at the pictures from last year as well and Harry has grow so much, it is sad how fast it goes by!


My cousin Stephanie gave birth recently to a beuatiful baby girl, Emma. She is so beautiful with a full head of black hair. Harry and I were looking at pictures of Emma and Harry learned to say Cousin Emma. It was so cute almost as cute as Emma, herself! Congratulations Chris and Stephanie!


Well, the week went very fast! I can't believe how fast the week none the less the year has gone! We only have 2 months until Christmas!



I will continue on with this weekend in my next posting! Thanks for reading!!

No comments: