Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009






























































Ok so I am so far behind on updating my blog. I am not even going to try to catch up. I am just going to start from this day forward!

We start with the great day of decorating for Christmas! I always love this day. I get so excited when I see my Christmas decorations...especially those one I didnt have the year before but bought for 80% off the week after Christmas!

Cookie Time! Christmas is always a busy time in the Hillman household. We made dozens and dozens of goodies this year for our friends, Harry's teachers, and family!

Harry has been very excited about Christmas and was waiting patiently to see if Santa would bring him Batman City. He DID! that and a Train Table! Harry must have been a great kid this year because he made out like a ROCKSTAR!










































No comments: