Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July 2009...Rainy












I am so sorry it has been so long since i updated this blog.

July 4th is always one of my favorite holidays...no pressure of gifts, cards, or food. it is just a simple day of family and friends. As I always did growing up, harry and I got up in time to get to my parents house to decorate his wagon. This is where i start to get excited. As most of you know I am very competitive and you can tell as i decorate harry's wagon.


Our good friend Payton came over to march with us in the parade around the neighborhood. Unfortunately it was raining and we were unable to march. However we did have a wonderful couple hours playing with grandpa's drums, piano, and just plain distoying the house.

After the grandma's house, we headed out to owasso to spend the evening with daddy's side of the family. here we swam,played with our cousins, and saw fireworks.
What a great Birthday of America!

2 comments:

Donna Hovis said...

What dentist did you goto? I still went to my peditrician dentist til I was about 25 and it looks alot like that one! We could play video games and such. I was so sad when they told me I had find a new dentist. When I called to make appointments they would ask me for my childs name. I went to Dr. Morrow at 31st and Harvard!

Nancy said...

That is the one...the big white building ont he corner! That is funny!