Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TU Tailgate






Well it has been a while since I wrote. We have been very busy especially Butch with the Holiday Season upon us. He has been working long hours and many days. He has been able though to still find time for Harry, I am happy to say.

This Saturday (11/22) I had a TU Football Tailgate Party which I entertain 150 American Heart Association volunteers, Sweethearts & Mavaricks, Top Walkers, and Survivors of all ages. The food was a healthy cator from Abuelos'. They also brought the balloon art man, the Army was there with thier Rock Wall, and of course Jupiter Jumps, It was a great event!

As you can see in the pictures Butch and Harry were able to join me at the event. They had a really good time. Harry was very into the TU Marching Band (Drums especially), playing in the Jupiter Jump and of course watching mommy climb the rock wall! YES! You read correctly I climbed the Rock Wall! I tried to have Harry nap in the park as you can see in one of the pictures...really I just wanted him to rest and warm up a little before the guests arrives.

After all our guest ventured off to the football game, we began to head that way and noticed it was a complete blow out, not as bad as the OU v. Texas Tech game, but still ablow out. Harry hadn't had a nap and we headed home.

That night we had a nice family evening at home in our new basement. Harry & Butch made a bed on the floor and we watched Wall E. Harry was out by 8 pm, remember NO NAP!

No comments: